Purpose

This blog is mainly my devotional thoughts and musings about life, parenthood, marriage. I want to leave this as a legacy to my children so they know what their mother believed and thought. My life purpose is to know and love God and to serve Him whole-heartedly. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." - Proverbs 3:5, 6

Thursday 10 April 2008

On Motherhood

Wow! It's been awhile since I've posted. My mom was just visiting us from B.C. She left this morning. We were all sad to see her leave, as it was nice to see her. It's weird how much you realize you need your mom when you become a mom! The boys just love her too. She had special time with both of them, and I think it made them feel really important.

Adam celebrated his fourth birthday this weekend. Where has the time gone? He is no longer anywhere near being my baby. I can't believe he's starting preschool in the fall. Time really should slow down as we get older instead of speeding up! I really need to make sure I take the time to enjoy every minute I get to spend with my boys, especially since right now they still want to spend time with me. I know that will change, and then I'll wish they were small again and still needed me!

But for now, they're still my little boys who need their Mommy. I'll enjoy it while I can.

No comments: