Purpose

This blog is mainly my devotional thoughts and musings about life, parenthood, marriage. I want to leave this as a legacy to my children so they know what their mother believed and thought. My life purpose is to know and love God and to serve Him whole-heartedly. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." - Proverbs 3:5, 6

Sunday 16 May 2010

You Mean the Bible is Old?

After church today, I asked Adam what he learned about in Children's Church.  He couldn't remember anything except singing some songs.  We pressed him some more to try and find out who he learned about, which Bible story, etc.  His response: "I don't remember who, but it was someone who lived a long, long time ago - before we were even born!"  Well, that narrows it down!

No comments: