Purpose

This blog is mainly my devotional thoughts and musings about life, parenthood, marriage. I want to leave this as a legacy to my children so they know what their mother believed and thought. My life purpose is to know and love God and to serve Him whole-heartedly. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." - Proverbs 3:5, 6

Wednesday 25 September 2013

How Great is Our God

While on my way to a friend's house last night, I was struck by the splendour and majesty of our Great God.  Look at this gorgeous sunset He created.  A photo can't capture it in its full beauty.
"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualitites - His eternal power and divine nature - have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse." ~ Romans 1:20

How Great is Our God, indeed.

No comments: