Purpose

This blog is mainly my devotional thoughts and musings about life, parenthood, marriage. I want to leave this as a legacy to my children so they know what their mother believed and thought. My life purpose is to know and love God and to serve Him whole-heartedly. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." - Proverbs 3:5, 6

Wednesday 16 May 2007

Noah's First Words

Okay, so technically, Noah started saying his first words about a month ago. We're going with "Mommy" being his first word and "Daddy" being his second. But now all he says is "Adam, Adam, Adam!" He just loves his big brother. Whenever he sees him, it's, "Adam, Adam, Adam!" He even calls me and Ian that! I wanted to record this here because I know in a few years, he'll be questioning why he even has a brother! For now, he adores him and is so excited to see him and play with him. Adam is quite proud that his brother likes him so much. I just pray that they will grow up being good friends and taking care of each other. I'm not very close with my sister, and we never were that close when we were growing up, so I hope that my boys will be friends and get along. I believe that having a common faith will contribute to a close relationship. I pray that they will both know the Lord and follow Him. Anyway, that's a lot to get from a first word! It's just so thrilling to watch them learn and grow. Soon I'll be wishing that Noah would just be quiet!

No comments: