Purpose

This blog is mainly my devotional thoughts and musings about life, parenthood, marriage. I want to leave this as a legacy to my children so they know what their mother believed and thought. My life purpose is to know and love God and to serve Him whole-heartedly. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." - Proverbs 3:5, 6

Tuesday 4 September 2007

On Psalm 147 - How Great is Our God

"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds" (v. 3).

What else needs to be said?

"He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name" (v. 4).

How amazing is that? There are how many trillions upon trillions of stars, and God knows exactly how many there are and He has a name for each one. WOW! And how much more does He know and care about me, His child?

The Lord delights in those who fear Him, who put their hope in His unfailing love." (v. 11)

To think that in some way, I can bring delight to this God who named the stars just by putting my hope in Him!

No comments: