Purpose

This blog is mainly my devotional thoughts and musings about life, parenthood, marriage. I want to leave this as a legacy to my children so they know what their mother believed and thought. My life purpose is to know and love God and to serve Him whole-heartedly. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." - Proverbs 3:5, 6

Friday 11 January 2008

Fingerprints of God

Adam received some fingerpaints in his stocking for Christmas, and he loves to use them! I just love to see the joy on his face when he's playing with them. The bottom photo reminds me of the Steven Curtis Chapman song "Fingerprints of God". It basically talks about how we are God's masterpieces. The chorus says, "I can see the fingerprints of God when I look at you." And that is so true. Looking at my boys, I can see God's masterpieces. They are fearfully and wonderfully made. I feel so blessed and thankful that God gave them to me to be their mother. They are such special boys. The joy they bring me is indescribable.

No comments: