Purpose

This blog is mainly my devotional thoughts and musings about life, parenthood, marriage. I want to leave this as a legacy to my children so they know what their mother believed and thought. My life purpose is to know and love God and to serve Him whole-heartedly. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." - Proverbs 3:5, 6

Friday 3 August 2007

Adam's Song

I have to start journaling what my kids are doing since I'm not very current with my baby books or my scrapbooking. I want to make sure I don't forget, so I think I'll blog them here.

This morning at breakfast, Adam made up a song. Cleverly titled "Where's the Toaster?", its lyrics were as follows:

Where's the toaster?
Where's the toaster?
Where's the toaster?
Oh, where's the toaster?

Now, this in itself was cute, but then Noah started bobbing along in his highchair as Adam sang over and over again. I had to laugh. Noah seemed to think it was the greatest song ever sung, so he kept rocking away! Of course, my laughing only egged Adam on, so we had to listen to several choruses.

Ian thought we were all insane as he ate his bagel while Adam sang, Noah danced and I laughed hysterically. Lots of fun!!

No comments: