Purpose

This blog is mainly my devotional thoughts and musings about life, parenthood, marriage. I want to leave this as a legacy to my children so they know what their mother believed and thought. My life purpose is to know and love God and to serve Him whole-heartedly. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." - Proverbs 3:5, 6

Thursday 2 August 2007

Oops, I Did It Again...

Wow, I don't have much resolve. We're back from our vacation in B.C. and I again haven't been spending much time with God. I had some good prayer times while we were away on holidays. In fact, my prayer life is pretty good right now. I'm praying a lot for my boys. I'm very thankful for God and His blessings.

Where I'm falling short is in spending time in His Word. I need to set aside time each day to spend learning more about God, along with talking to Him. How else will I grow if I don't learn anything?
Once again, I resolve to spend time seeking God in His Word and in prayer.

No comments: